Info for those attending the Planners and Controllers course –
Queen’s High School - June 30th
195 Surrey Street, South Dunedin
- Come into the school at the Surrey Street Entrance – the vehicle entrance has shifted slightly east for those of you who have come to Queen’s in the past.
- There is ample parking around the entrance and at the front of the school.
- Walk towards the main entrance of the school – you will see the large Gymnasium on your left – past the umbrellas.
- Walk towards the Gym, and you will find the Whare on your left.
- Shoes must be removed in the Whare.
- Toilet facilities will be available in the Gym.
- Morning and afternoon tea – coffee, tea and eats supplied
- Lunch – BYO food
- There is an oven, microwave, cold/boiling water etc. available in the Whare
- Tea and coffee supplied.
If you can’t find us – get lost in the bowels of the school (!) – Lesley’s cell phone is 027 3887079